Thursday, October 18, 2007

rainy Thursday

Thursday Oct. 18th --- Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!!

Myla and I work at the YMCA childcare center, Wednesday and Thursday from 9:30-11:30 a.m. Myla loves being there playing with all the other kids, going down a big slide and running around this huge place.

This is a picture of Myla, Rylee and Payton going down the slide together. Over all work is pretty fun, we do get busy sometimes and it gets a little crazy-but it is a lot of fun to see all these other kids growing up and learning new things everyday! But then the parents come in and well let me just say this, you think parents would be respectful and kind to the people that take care of their children. It is amazing the amount of parents that are not. Don't get me wrong many are very nice, but some I just can't believe. Anyway the job is fun for Myla and extra money for the house!


This weekend Myla, Lance and I are headed to Winona to visit Lance's folks, Jane and Mike. I am looking forward to the visit and am excited to get out of Duluth. I am hoping to check out a apple orchard or pumpkin patch on Saturday, Myla would enjoy that. Other than that we will relax, visit and have fun. The picture is from Jenny(lance' younger sister) and Mike's wedding this last May. Lance, his mom, his Dad, old brother Brian, his wife Andy and their daughter Alaina (their 2nd child Chloe is not yet born in this picture), Grandma Jenny, Mike the groom, Jenny the bride, Myla and Me!


Umm Word, A shout out to KK and TT! thanks for the hospitality last evening.

1 comment:

...Murph said...

Maybe.. I dunno are the parents somehow subconsciously like jeluz of you for getting spend the day with their kids? I dunno.. wierd.

keep writin away, love it!