Monday, April 28, 2008

Myla 21 month & in utero babe 20 weeks

Myla is growing like a little weed. Learning new words to say everyday and has even begun putting 2 and 3 words together!! She is also really enjoying pointing out every bus and truck we see on walks and car rides. The pictures below is from a nice walk in Chester Bowl Myla and I had on Sunday, my little tree hugger!!


Babe # 2 has begun to start moving quite a lot lately and I felt it's first kicks on Saturday. It makes it more and more exciting to anticipate the new ones arrival in Sept. As you can see from the picture my belly is growing all the time

2 comments:

Twin City Organizer said...

I can't believe you are already half way through your pregnancy! How are you feeling? I am due in a little over 2 weeks! Take care.

Jessica said...

Jodi, you look great! I hope to host a playdate very soon.