Sunday, June 22, 2008

a vacation



Last Weekend Myla and I spent time in the Twin Cities while lance was in NY-visiting his Sister. While we were vacationing we visited the Como Zoo with my parents. Myla had a really good time with her 1st Zoo experience, besides being scared of the big Gorillas they housed. As some of you know, I am against Zoos because of the suffering of the animals by the usually poor habitats they live in. But I also realize that is good and important for Myla to experience places like the Zoo. I decided to at least then take the opportunities when we are at Zoos try and teach Myla about the importance of correct habitats for animals in captivity. Although she is to young to understand now my hope is that she will get it more as she grows up.




We also visited with Lance's Brother Brian and his family while in the cities. Myla's cousins Alaina (2 1/2 yrs old) and Chloe will be a year in Aug. You can tell from the pictures that a good time was had by all!

No comments: