Monday, July 14, 2008

31 weeks and counting

So I am in the middle of my 31st week of pregnancy. I am overall feeling pretty good. Lately my back and hips have started to ache-espically with a lot of activitly. I am going to start to slowly get all the baby clothes cleaned and get our things ready to go for the new one. I think it will help help all 3 of us get a little more mentaly prepared for our babes new arrival.

Pictures below are from Saturday. I don't feel like I have a big baby belly-but when I see the pictures of myself I feel huge!!!! Myla was feeling left out of the pictures so she lifted up her shirt to proudly show off her little belly.

2 comments:

Thompson's said...

We're excited to have yet another neighbor arriving soon:-) We can't wait to meet him/her! I hope your body takes these last several weeks of pregnancy in stride...those days are still pretty fresh in my memory!

Lynnae said...

Yeah for baby! Keep us posted on the new little one.

Michael still wants to meet you guys:)