Tuesday, February 17, 2009

our kids

A couple of cute things
Myla and I went for a walk on Sunday, I did not get a picture-but really wish I would have. She had jeans and her coat on, followed by a big black tutu and a small balloon-on-a-stick in each hand. It just makes me smile thinking about it.

Van woke up from his nap the other day and Myla joined me in going to get him. As usual she wants Van to lay in bed with her. I put Van down next to Myla. She proceeded to chat with him and then covered herself and Van with a Blanket. I just love watching their relationship grow

I have started to give Van cereal. He has not quiet not the knack of it-but he sure has fun watching Mom.






Auntie KK and I decided to have a special Date night with Myla and take her out for Gelato this evening. Myla got all dressed up and really enjoyed herself; but only Auntie and I enjoyed the gelato.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how Van is growing and changing. I wish I could have gone with the 3 of you for ice cream. I miss those special times. Love Myla' outfit. Mom