Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Myla's 1 skate




After alot of chatting between Lance and I, we finally decided to get Myla her 1st pair of ice skate. So Sunday morning we went to play it again, spent way to much money and walked away with a pair of skates. Myla was pumped to go. Her and visited our local ice rink the night before and she loved exploring or sliding around it in her boots.
So Myla took her nap. She got up and we all got ready, I was going to skate with My and Lance was carrying a bundled up Van. We walked down the block to the ice rink and Auntie KK met us there. Myla and I both got our skates on and began the journey.

My Dad told me to have no expectations for her to do much on the skates and that is the frame of mind Lance and I were in. Myla did pretty good-she can take 4-5 step on her skates without falling, can almost get to standing by herself and liked being dragged around by KK and I.

It is now the Arctic up here so no skating till Saturday. Also a new link on the upper right corner:

MYLA AND VAN"S ONLINE PHOTO ALBUM. You can view all of our photos. enjoy




No comments: